Suka Small Bone Box
Black braided resin square box with brass detail.
Dimensions 10 x 10 x 6 cm
BONE & HORN PRODUCTS
All our bone & horn pieces are natural products, so just as in nature, every piece is 100% unique. Products may vary from the image on the website & most importantly all the bone & horn are all obtained from ethical & sustainable sources. Our bone inlay pieces are all expertly hand crafted & each piece will have its own unique characteristic.
The production is a three-step process. First the fragments of bone are delicately hand shaped by skilled artisans.These intricate shapes are then affixed onto the timber frame in a detailed pattern. Due to the use of natural products & hand-craftsmanship, any natural flaws, imperfections & variances are part of the unique character of this beautiful item.
- Dust regularly with a soft cloth.
- To clean your bone inlay furniture, wipe with a slightly damp cloth.
- Do not allow bone or resin pieces that are cemented together to soak in water as the adhesive will loosen.
- Do not use modern cleaning products on bone inlay as they tend to be too harsh for this delicate material.
- Exposure to sunlight can help to counteract bone’s natural tendency to yellow.
We acknowledge that animal based or derived products are not for everyone. Typically, such products are sourced as by-products of the food production industry. Our trading terms with our suppliers require that all products meet or exceed strict Australian Government safety, testing, certification & import standards.